Lights RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomoe the Failure[WIP]

4 posters

Go down

Tomoe the Failure[WIP] Empty Tomoe the Failure[WIP]

Post  Tomoe Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Prototype
Tomoe the Failure[WIP] Kanu44-1

Tomoe|
5'8"|
130lbs
1 million dol, er, years!|
Female|
Prototype|

Powers and Abilities
You were made to obey...

Prototype|
Tomoe can alter her body so that it becomes indestructible to any attack made by a mortal(this includes mind powers, and negative energy/ black hole attacks). Her appearance does not change, but when activated, a large amount of pressure is released in the form of medium winds(20-40mph) and a small schockwave not even powerful enough to blow the leaves off trees. She can activate it instantly, and maintain it indefinitly. Beacause heaven is made mainly of positive energy and heaven rules the sky, limited flight comes with this ability,(she can fly as well as a 747, manuverability, crap, landing ability, crap, speed, medium, and altitude high) as well as limited strength(just enough to throw a four door nothing major).
|Because positive energy is more defensive than negative, Izanami used this to experiment with creating a monster that could stand as much punishment as possible. Then she could balance this with other powers to create the perfect monster. The problem however was that positive energy made the monster docile, and tame. It will only defend beings that it likes, and it does not have the ability to kill anything. The only thing that can counter this limitation is a direct order from Izanami herself. God help us all. With almost no attacks to speak of, Tomoe is easily detained with enough force.|

Personality
You are just a retired experiment...

Tomoe likes life. She enjoys laughing with people, petting animals, eating sweets, playing in the park, feeling the wind on her face, swimming, cloud watching, etc...|

Tomoe doesn't like the word hate, she doesn't like fighting, arguing, basicly things that create negative attitudes.|

What Tomoe wants most is a best friend, close companion, someone to care for and who cares for her.|

Tomoe is extremely afraid of insects and arachnids. The look of them sends shivers up her spine, and makes her think of evil aliens. If she gets touched, she could even faint.|
Personality|

History
When I made you...

Tomoe has no family.|

Created just to test the limit of an ability, Tomoe was discarded with many other experiments. Abandoned near the Daiyama mountains, Tomoe didn't move for many many years. The terrain changed all around her, plants grew over her, snows covered her, until one day she opened her eyes from the dream she was having. A squirrel was perched on her moss covered knee. It didn't even flinch as she watched it cracking nuts open, stuffing them inside its cheeks. Tomoe was sad when the little creature left, and she decided to get up and look for a companion of her own.|
Tomoe
Tomoe

Back to top Go down

Tomoe the Failure[WIP] Empty review

Post  Tomoe Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm

review please?
Tomoe
Tomoe

Back to top Go down

Tomoe the Failure[WIP] Empty Re: Tomoe the Failure[WIP]

Post  Tiero Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:40 am

haha you might want to take off the WIP.
-Age 1 million years? err
-History a bit longer please at least 600 words or so.
Tiero
Tiero

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fist Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:37 am

bro pretty sure origin is suppose to look at this app

and love the pic tomoe Wink
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  Feye Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:20 am

Actually, Tiero and Rayina do all the final approvals (Actually Origin too, I think). Smile
Feye
Feye

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fist Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 am

i didnt think tiero did, but this is still Origins to preapprove
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Tomoe the Failure[WIP] Empty review

Post  Tomoe Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:19 pm

600 words eh? i could certainly do alot more, but that seems a bit much for a new rp with no written plot to base myself off of. I didn't take off the WIP because i only wanted a review, not acceptance. also since no specific date has been stated as to when Izanagi started experimenting with monsters, and she is as old as time, 1 million seems trivial.

thanks for the pointers, I will certainly add much more to my history, and prolly my personality too. keep it up to get this site up n runnin! dun worry about my app as I have plenty of time to finish it! though i do appreciate the time ya took to review it
Tomoe
Tomoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum