Lights RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanami - NPC - [WIP]

Go down

Izanami - NPC - [WIP] Empty Izanami - NPC - [WIP]

Post  Feye Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:52 am

BLACKENED GODDESS
Izanami - NPC - [WIP] Anima__Fate_goddess_by_Wen_M

Name| Izanami
Height| 5'9"
Weight 125 lbs
Age| Appears 27
Gender| Female
Race| Human-God

Powers and Abilities
Lets make a contract...

Race| God
Abilities| Izanami is the goddess of creation and destruction. She holds the power to bring Prototypes, Riders, and generally any monster into existence. Her abilities are boundless, and as vast and varied as her mind will allow her - there is no monster she is incapable of making; the only limits are her own mind.

Each creature Izanami calls forth, she can destroy, as the goddess of both creation and destruction. Each and every monster she creates, must obey her will without question - it is within their very genetic makeup, that it will destroy them to disobey. Their bodies move as if automatically to follow her command, and even those who simply possess a wish of going against her are very, very rare - almost nonexistent.

Personality
What is life?...

Likes|
  • Destruction - "Chaos, death, oblivion...I will crush the world, human by human."
  • Power - "This power of mine...I can do anything."
  • Pain - "Pain is the currency of power - the more pain I give, the more power I gain."

Dislikes|
  • Humanity - "Disgusting, filthy, damned creatures - slowly, I shall devour each and every one."
  • Disobedience - "The moment your body fails to obey me, is the moment you die."
  • 'Justice' - "You think those damn humans, those scholars and hunters, do you think they're really all as self-righteous as they act? Don't fool yourselves - they're only humans, filthy and selfish."
  • Izanagi - "Each day I will take from this world 1,000 of its inhabitants..."

Goals| "I have but one goal - with these hands of mine, I will completely erase humanity off the face of this world they have tainted."
Fears| "Fears? Me? Do you dare to imply that I have something to fear?"
Personality|

History
Long ago, in a distant land...

"I have no beginning, I have no end. I am creation and destruction itself."

Izanami is as old and ancient as the world itself - from the beginning of time, from the beginning of humanity, she has lied in wait for her time. She has been experimenting with Soul Dew and the mastery of summoning monsters from its form, for eternity - over time, she has slowly perfected morphing Soul Dew into various creatures.
Family|Izanagi (Former Husband)
History| In the beginning, Izanagi and Izanami were sent down from Heaven to create the world. It is said that Izanami herself gave birth the island of Japan and its people, and the world flourished. However, Izanami soon fell ill, and died.

Her loyal husband, Izanagi, was saddened and mourned her death for days, bringing a period of darkness upon the Earth. Eventually, when the pain was too unbearable, Izanagi began a journey to retireve his wife from the Japanese underworld: Yomi. Eventually he found her, and recieved a scolding for not coming sooner. Hand-in-hand, the two returned to the world they had created, and the people that waited for them.

However, before they arrived, Izanagi turned around to get a look at his wife in the light that was lacking in Yomi. What he saw, however, disgusted him. Gone was the beautiful woman who had given birth to the world, who had previously resided in heaven. She had been replaced by a hideous, rotting shadow of her former self, left in such a degraded state from the effects of Yomi. Scared, Izanagi fled from the woman, sealing off the single entrance to Yomi with a large, immovable stone. From the other side she cursed the man, saying that each day she would take from him the lives of 1,000 of his people. In rebuttle, he declared that he would bring into existence 1,500 people each day.

After the escapade, Izanagi washed himself of the impurities of Yomi, giving birth to Susanoo, the storm god, Amaterasu, the sun goddess, and Tsukuyomi, the moon god. Or so the lore goes. In reality, they were the dark energy of Yomi, later to be known as Soul Residue, that Izanagi purged himself of. Taking the three under his wing, he tasked with with upholding the world, which they do to this day. Sometime after this, Izanagi disappeared, his fate unknown to the world and to his children, the three "Psuedo-Monsters". Soon after this incident, Monsters began appearing, and Izanami made her return...
Feye
Feye

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum