Lights RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feye [Complete]

2 posters

Go down

Feye [Complete] Empty Feye [Complete]

Post  Feye Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 pm

R I D E R
Feye [Complete] Megurineee-1

Name| Feye Alucard Illumia
Height| 5'3".
Weight 94 lbs.
Age| Appears 19.
Gender| Female.
Race| Rider.

Powers and Abilities
Lets make a contract...

Race| Rider
Abilities|
Monster| "...I'll name you...Mir."
Race| Dragon
Height| Mir can stand up to a height of 45 feet.
Width| Mir is approximately seven feet long in diameter.
Appearance|
Feye [Complete] Untitled1

Mir is a dragon - no doubt about that. He takes on the form of a large, majestic, snake-like body, and often coils its long tail so that he avoids stringing around in the air. When fully straightened out, he is 15 feet long. He's a pure white in color, and his back is covered in soft, short, cream-colored fur, and has a series of metal-sharp blades protruding as sort of spines. His underside is covered by a mass of glittering, crystal-like scales, giving him a brilliant glow as he flies through the sky.

Mir has a pair of brilliant, white eyes, that glow a sharp red when he enters battle. He has two sharp fangs, that show even when his mouth is closed, pale pink, spiked tail. Around his neck, he wears a long, large white ribbon, that streams ten feet behind him - a gift given to him by Feye when they first met. Mir has two huge, heavenly white wings, a mass of pure white feathers.

Personality
What is life?...

Likes|
  • Pink - "Isn't it pretty?"
  • Winning - "In this world, victory is everything."
  • Mir - "He's my friend, my family, my...everything."
  • Romance - "I'll find him one day."
  • Flying - "It's the greatest feeling in the world-!"

Dislikes|
  • Boredom - "Let's stir things up some, yeah?"
  • Losing - "Losing is not an option."
  • Arrogance - "Shall I fix that up for you?"

Goals|
  • Peace - "As stupid and unrealistic as this seems, I'm...tired. I don't want to do this anymore."
  • Become the strongest - "Mir and I... We can do it. I know we can. We have to."
  • Finding the 'One.' - "Someday. I know it. I'll meet him."

Fears|
  • Mir's death - "...It won't happen; it can't. He'll be with me forever - I know so."
  • Losing - "The moment I lose...is probably the moment I die."
  • Being weak - "Being helpless isn't bad - no, it merely means death, in this world."

Personality|
"I'm...Normal."

Feye is not exactly the ideal rider personality - she's not evil, she doesn't long to destroy the world, and she doesn't exactly love Izanami with the bottom of her heart. She doesn't really have an opinion on the matter - she does what she has to. Her body wills itself to obey Izanami, so she doesn't fight against it - it isn't as though she has a wish of her own. She almost seems to have no will of her own, even, most of the time.

She does like, though, that she was made a rider. She likes having Mir as a companion, and being able to mesh in with the crowds without having a monster body. Her love for Mir is almost unsensible - it's strange, really, but when one thinks about it, it really isn't. Mir is Feye, and Feye is Mir.

"La dee da~"

Feye's not rider material. What doesn’t help is that, well…she can be a bit of an air-headed idiot. Her head is always floating up, up, up in the clouds, and she’s likely to run smack into a tree because she’s busy daydreaming. What does she dream of? Why, the most fantastical romance ever - possibly on the level of Romeo and Juliet, or Heathcliff and Cathy. No, not really, but she longs to meet the ’One.’ You know, her prince in shining armor, riding up on his white stallion?

Yeah, says a lot about her, doesn’t it?

Feye’s not dumb, though. She knows how to fight, she knows how to survive - she's been doing it since she was born. She may be an airhead, but she'll kill hundreds if she has to - she's not intending on dying anytime soon.

"...Damn. Where's the stupid map?"

Feye’s a star pupil at getting lost. Her sense of direction is non-existent, if not messed up like whack. North is south, east is west, west is north, south is east. …Yeah. She can see a sign and point blank that points to her right, and she’ll still find a way to end up on the left path. GPS’s and maps don’t help at all, either; probably why she’s almost always found wandering around, on the verge of tears and curses.

Amusing, isn't it, how she can get lost even when she's miles up in the air?

"Isn't that bird pretty?"

Feye's strangest quirk is how simply whimsical she can be. She'll be amused by the simplest of things, like flowers, or a butterfly passing her way. She never has any constant goal she works towards - whatever she feels like doing, she'll do. In this, she can be terribly selfish and stubborn. Nothing can stand in her way when she's set her mind on doing something, and no matter what she's supposed to be doing, if something more entertaining comes up, her focus will shift - that is, as long as its not Izanami commanding her.

History
Long ago, in a distant land...

Family| Mir.
History| Feye's life is almost blurred before her time as a Rider. She doesn't remember much - after all, that stage had been centuries ago. She does remember the black and white haze her life had been filled in - she'd been alone, savage, and...unreasonable. She'd enjoyed mindless killing (she still kind of does, in a roundabout way), she'd enjoyed causing torment simply because she was bored.

And then Izanami had gotten a hold of her. And several unrememberable nights later, she'd woken up, in the middle of a forest...a large white dragon next to her. It had been terribly strange, then - she didn't like that their minds were so connected, to the point of frightening her. She didn't like that she couldn't get it's form under control, that she couldn't get it to get smaller into the small diamond necklace around her neck, until hundreds of practices later. Most of all, she hated this sudden, overwhelming urge she felt - what was it? This strange, warm feeling she felt towards this monster?

...Could it be love?

As soon as the thought had passed her mind, Feye had recoiled in horror and confusion. Love was such an obtuse, abstract concept - she was a monster. She didn't have such feelings, nor could she ever hope to.

But years and years with Mir passed, and she'd come to accept the inevitable; she loved Mir, for whatever strange reason. Whether it was because Mir was a part of herself, or simply because Mir was Mir, the one creature that would never run from her. Not that it could, but still. She felt herself nearly die from shock whenever Mir was injured, she felt herself long to remain close to the dragon forever; she felt herself feel love. And the feeling, it exhilerated her, thrilled her - it was a sort of high euphoria.

And this feeling, this feeling of loving something the point where you wanted to protect it, cherish it, hide it away forever...Feye craved for more. This feeling of love, she couldn't get enough of it.

And that was when she'd first ventured into human territory, in her human form. And she'd seen a family.

A mother, a father, a child. She'd seen them for a family, not prey to devour and kill upon sight. The three of them had been hopelessly in love, and Feye had nearly come to tears at what she'd seen. She grew jealous, filled with a horrifying emotion, with more hate and displeasing emotions than she'd ever felt before - she'd felt envy. And in a burst of uncontrollable rage, she'd unleashed Mir and murdered all three humans.

...She'd cried for days after that. How could she have done so? How could she have cut off the warmth, the waves of love that the three had been feeling? How would she have felt had Mir been killed?

But Feye still wanted, still yearned. She wanted that love, that the humans had exhibited. The love she had for Mir had been far different from the love she'd seen between the mother and father. The love she had for Mir had been more...animalistic. Like maternal instinct.

But the wave of emotion from mother to father had been...gentle. Sweet. It made her want it so badly, she could scream.

And so days passed by for Feye, until days turned to years, and years turned to centuries. She did Izanami's bidding as the commands came, and still, she wanders the earth, searching for the same kind of love she'd witnessed so many years ago.

Perhaps she'll find it soon, perhaps she never will.[code]

Last edited by Feye on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Feye
Feye

Back to top Go down

Feye [Complete] Empty Re: Feye [Complete]

Post  Charada Moinitode Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 am

Acceptificated!

Charada Moinitode
Admin

https://lights.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down