Lights RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: First impressions..suck [open to all]

2 posters

Go down

Chapter 1: First impressions..suck [open to all] Empty Chapter 1: First impressions..suck [open to all]

Post  Vincet Vega Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 am

"ding dong ding dong..ding dong ding dong.."

The boistorous bell of kabuto academy sounds with a might ring. Classes have officially started. Specifically the introduction class that all new students must attend. Its in place to inform all new commers of the rules, the way things work and the general outline of the academy. In fact, its quite possibly the only time you will find a scholor and a hunter in the same place at the same time.

Vincet releases a silent yawn as he stretches befoore wiping the golden crust from the edges of his eyes. He slowly looks around and notices his katana is next to him, so he obviously had already gotten prepared for class. But the question remeains, why in the hell is he on the roof? Oh yes, thats right. He thought the roof of kabuto academy looked comfortable so he made his way up to find out and know for sure. Apparently it was. Just as he is about to get up to go to class, the non chalaunt hunter yawns yet again. Hm, he must still be sleepy.

After thinking it over for two seconds, Vega decides to go back to sleep again. After all, its just an introductory class. Its probably not that important right? About ten minutes go by and vincet wakes back. He heaves his toned body up off of the floor of the grey roof and looks down. He could just jump down but as it happens, kabuto academy is a pretty tall buildings. so, he instead decides to just open the door that leads to the roof, and subsequently, the inside of the school.

After another ten minutes, vincet finally finds the class all new students must go to. He opens the door and looks around. All sound in the room ceses as the students look at him . He then glances over to the instructor who's face is turned in disapproval and disgust at the mans tardiness.

"uuuh..hey there.. eh, sorry for my tardiness i was a...yea..."

Deciding to just foget about making an excuse, vincet wipes his eyes once more . His trademark smirk comes across his handsome young face as he makes his way near the back of the classroom where he sees an open seat. He gets into a comfortable position in his chair and looks around at all of the women in the room. he chuckles with a devine arrogance

"well now. good morning ladies..allow me to re-introduce myself.."
Vincet Vega
Vincet Vega

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: First impressions..suck [open to all] Empty Re: Chapter 1: First impressions..suck [open to all]

Post  Tiero Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:50 am

Kaito had been in the House of Scholars again, having to attend theory lessons every second morning due to his nature. Tiero didn't really understand he had shown little talent towards paths and had barely managed. He now excelled in the House of Hunters and already there had been rumours of possbile prefecture in his senior years. It was rare for someone to be praised at such a young age but Tiero remained oblivious to such gossip or he simply turned the other cheek. He was the quiet type, though however never the one to be shy, as his nature he was not the kind to enjoy gossip or rumours that were unconcerned to the school.

He pushed open the door towards the House of hunters just as the bell rang in it's usual high school bell made of bronze. An electric and modern bell would be ridiculous to imagine in such a medievil age (yes senshu I am making fun of you =D). Tiero flung his brown travelling hood onto a hook near the door and donned the schools ugly black jacket. He fixed the white armband and made sure the dragon sigil was clearly visible. It was the mark of a Hunter, Tiero himself had been here near 6 months and already claimed two confirmed monster kills by himself. A repuatable feet at such a young age.

Tiero looked moved over to notice board as a couple hunters greeted him. This he simply smiled and nodded towards them returning his gaze over to a parchment hammerred onto the wooden board. Recruits... All new recruits to please report to assigned class. Would older recruits please make sure that they are felt at home. 'Tiero to handle the new comers' Tiero looked at the note, he looked left and right as the corridor was clear. He lifted up his right hand and grabbed the parchment and tossed it the embers from last night.

He pulled out a fresh roll and copied down the notice board but making sure to leave out his duties. Shaking his head to replaced it with the old and made sure no one was looking. Why was he given such an assignment? Was it because he was one of the oldest and most experienced of the new generation of Hunter? He simply didn't enjoy such things. He would soon want to be a junior and be rid of such duties.

Tiero moved upstairs to the classrooms and looked at the one that would be holding the new and fresh recruits. Such a class had contained a black male hunter, who seemed well overly rude and seemed to have offended the teacher. Tiero slowly ruffled the back of his white silvery hair before knocking on the door. The teacher turned and almost seemed to happy to see Tiero.
' Shadow! Please take that child and take him to the head masters office!'

The students whispered amoung themselves as they had the pleasure to see the famed rookie hunter. Tiero shook his head, why the hell was he the centre of attention when he didn't want it to be like that eh? Tiero nodded with a smile and walked away. Assuming the boy would follow after him. Tiero's intentions were however not to take him to the Head masters office but rather take him to the training field.

Tiero
Tiero

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: First impressions..suck [open to all] Empty Re: Chapter 1: First impressions..suck [open to all]

Post  Vincet Vega Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:29 am

"me personaly, i believe children are the future. and if you would would do me the honor, you could bare my chil.."

vincet's sweet talk to the beautiful woman in front of him is interrupted when she suddenly turns her head and body away from him, releasing the delicate grip hehad on her hand. she, along with every other student in the class start to whisper and mumble about some kid that was walking in . they kept saying "shadow" the promising "shadow"

"wha ? i dont get it we all have shadows? whats the, ooooooh.."

vincet sees the man for himself and realizes what is happening. The student now talking to the instructor is probably one of the academy's prodegies or something of the sort. It would be only natural that the student body would quickly shift their attention to him. Hm, this isnt good, not good at all. If kabuto academy is a school filled with prodegies such as this shadow, he would have to step his game up. Vega isnt normally the type to try and excell at most things, but at this rate, the entrity of his potential female activity would be absolute zero. From what he can tell only the 'well known' students would get any attention from the opposite sex. Unfortunately, it looks like vincets now found himself an unwanted rival.

The man then walks away from the teacher and comes up to vincet to take him to the principals office. Seriously, he was late one time and already the teacher wants to punish him? Tch, what a load . But vega doesnt really feel like resisting, he may as well go along with it

"aaah, come on buddy, your not really gonna be a good soldier and follow orders are ya?"

from the dead look of seriousness of the shadows face, he was.

"all right screw it, lets go.."

Vincet Vega follows the student in front of him
Vincet Vega
Vincet Vega

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiero Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 am

Tiero opened the doors into the main quad and quietly walked down towards the training grounds. In particular he had chosen the one furthest away from any building and angled closely against the House of hunters. There were two reasons to this. Being far away wouldn't attract much attention to the two fighters and two even if they did it would attract the Scholar house who more or less had no interest in battle. If a hunter stuch his head out and looked towards the training field he would be unable to see Tiero and the New comer Vincent fighting on the training field.

'My name is Tiero, nothing more though the student body and faculty call me shadow for some odd reason'

Tiero smiled with a dimple, a rare sight but something shown to everyone at least once in their life time. It was nice to greet someone with a smile , at least the first time they met. Tiero lifted up shoulder as he slowly took out an arm from the ugly black school jacket. It made Tiero look like a patient who was suffering from emotional depression. Tiero freed his other arm from the hot jacket and folded it neatly before putting it down in front of him, secretly wishing it would get trampelled which would give him the excuse not to wear it until it was mended.

'Strange, I've never met the priniciple let alone know where his office is....'
This peace of information was said to know one in particular but more of an after thought that had leaked out from his mouth. He looked uptowards the skies, the day was bright and the sun, which was behind Tiero, would soon shine brightly upon the training ground. He closed his eyes and drew in his breath.

A soft swishing sound was followed by a rattle of chains. In Tiero's left hand was a straight one sided blade, following much of the Joseon or even elvish sword design. The ribbon on his hilt fluttered gently in its wake as the blue color evenly blended in with the hilt. At the bottom of the hilt was a long silvery blue chain. Tiero passed the chain behind his back and coiled the rest of it around his left arm and gripped the end with his left fist.

'This place is the training ground, this is the place one obviously trains. You're somewhat new in combat? I'm not as new but nonetheless new'

Tiero nodded once in polite gesture, taking the first few steps forward as he closed the gap inbetween him and Vincent. The blade came running in horizontally from Tiero's left shoulder and across vincent's chest. Just at the last minute of passing Tiero lowered his stance, dodging a possible counter attack and attacking about 20cm's lower than the intended target. Tiero continued to run past but not before a snapping punch to the gut with his left closed fist.

[5gp][stamina 16/17][Total gp 5]
Tiero
Tiero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincet Vega Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:44 am

ooc: lol, i just read what u said. haha, i forgot this is suppossed to take place in medieval times XD

A feeling of slight relief comes over vincet as he and this 'shadow' person walk outside, obviously past the pricipals office. It wasnt that vega was particularly worried about seeing the pricipal so much as he saw it as a nuisance. One of the things he hates most is having to sit through someone chewing him out and boring him to death in the same instance.

"niice, appreciate it man, i knew you wouldn't rat me out. well, see ya later.."

Vega starts to walk away until he hears his fellow hunter speak to him. It looks like this man has no intention of letting him go so easily. It seemed as though he has the intention of fighting vega, or at least sparring with him. Oh well, maybe he could just do this real quick so he can get back to doing whatever. The shadow heads towards vega and starts to bring his sword down

hm, well i guess ill just..oh shit..
vega realizes that he hadnt switched his poisons. At all times he carries either one of two active poisons laced on his blades. because the last thing he used his blades for was to take down a monster, his fatal poison still covered them. quickly, he draws two of his spare blades not covered with poison , strapped to his left thigh. he draws them just in time to block the shadows horizontal attack, but has no time to react to the punch. He is sent back a few feet from is force but quickly recovers back into his normal fighting stance with the blades adjecent from his chest and face.

what is really important though is that he remembered the tid bit about his poisons. if he had tried to counter, things couldve got ugly. It wasnt really that vincet didnt enjoy taking lives, as he has no problem with this. No, lately he has just been thinking. Why fight and kill things for no reason other than the fact that you were ordered to? why not do it for something personal to you. for something valuable...

" hm, so youre the type thats quick to fight i see. and to answer your question, no im not new to battle. though i am new to this 'hunter' mind set. i dont see the point in it honestly.."

Vega looks at his new opponent from head to toe.

3gp
idk my stamina?
Vincet Vega
Vincet Vega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down